I found this interesting PowerPoint presentation on LinkedIn. It is thought provoking and insightful so I’m sharing it with you. I encourage everyone to take a look at this presentation if you haven’t seen it before. It gives an insight as to how the workplace will operate in the future when robots are in total control. Hmmm…
PowerPoint Credit: Arturapelayo.com
Real Love communicates in a healthy way to lift your spirit higher and will do what medicine cannot do.
Real Love is a beautiful thing.
Are You A Confident Woman?
I have never met a woman who is uncertain of herself. As a matter of fact, every woman will be quick to answer “yes, I am confident.” But why not? They have every right to say so, if they believe so.
However, I thought about some character traits that would make up a confident woman, and came up with 15.
Here they are:
15 character traits of a confident woman
- She emits positive energy and attracts people to her.
- She walks and speaks with authority.
- She believes in her abilities and does not allow others to determine her destiny.
- She knows when to walk away and when to stand up.
- She is fill with life and laughter.
- She speaks about love everywhere she goes.
- She cannot help but to be genuine and kindhearted to others.
- She is admired and respected.
- People look up to her as a source of inspiration.
- She is always satisfied with what she has and she uses what she has best as she can.
- She sees life as an adventure rather than a burden.
- She loves people and she understands their pain and is always willing to help.
- She smiles through her sorrows because she knows that a sunrise brings a new day.
- She is responsible and she does not play the blame game.
- She eliminates the word can’t from her vocabulary because she is always willing to try.
Are you a confident woman?
Just like that you left
and I keep searching
looking for you
searching for that land
imagining that world
staring in the distance
where you’ve gone
and then I wonder to myself
if it’s faraway.
Is it far across the sea?
or is it up above the galaxy?
to know your secret place
to see your missing face
would be so heavenly to me
but you have gone
faraway from me…
(In remembrance of my brother, may his soul RIP)
Here are 5 simple tips that we need to bear in mind as we travel throughout 2017. If you are serious to make this year a year for you, then you will find these simple actions important. So here they are…
1. Stop trying to please others: you cannot please everyone so stop playing hero. Furthermore, no matter how hard you try some people will still not be satisfied, and they will still have bad things to say about you. Focus on your goals and aspirations, instead of focusing on a life to please the world. Live your life the way you see it fit, and be happy with it.
2. Stop carrying people’s burden: why are you doing this? Continue reading 5 Important Things That You Should Do In 2017
Do you consider yourself to be an ethical person? Does your speech, behavior, and action promote good ethics? Do you make wise ethical choices?
Who is an ethical person?
In life we should make choices that are guided by our moral values and conscience. So an ethical person is simply someone who knows what is right from wrong, honest from dishonest, fair from unfair, and acts accordingly.
I do my best to be an ethical person, but sometimes I falter, and that’s the truth. Because of my imperfections I sometimes find myself in situations in which I make unwise ethical Continue reading Do You Make Wise Ethical Choices?
I can hear the roosters crowing in my backyard and I am smiling because maybe it is the last time that I will hear them crowing for 2016. Maybe it’s my last smile too for 2016, who can tell?
Anyhow, I have no regrets about 2016, and I have no resolutions for 2017. I will just continue walking on the road that I was on in 2016, and continue removing the heavy obstacles from my pathway as I travel along my journey. Continue reading No Regrets/Happy New Year 2017
What seeds are you sowing?
I recently read an article at hrawakening.com and was captivated by this statement, “Our thoughts and the environmental inputs we allow ourselves to be exposed to, are like seeds being planted in our consciousness.”
I want you to read that statement again and don’t take it lightly because it is true. We need to be careful of the seeds we sow; the thoughts that we feed our minds with. Tell me, what seeds are you sowing? Did you know that it’s easier for you to root up the thoughts that are positive and uplifting from your mind in order to sow negative seeds? Yes it is!
I know that it’s not easy to focus on the positives all the time, but if we are determine, we can stop sowing negative seeds and start to sow positive ones. This can be done if we start to focus on positive thinking each day.
So, if you are sowing negative seeds, I am now giving you 4 solid reasons why you should stop, and start sowing positive seeds. Continue reading 4 Reasons Why You Should Sow Positive Seeds